I’m so excited to kick off the 2016 gift guide with the perfect gifts for your holiday hostess, sponsored by Cost Plus World Market. From friendsgiving to your significant others’ family party and all of the holiday gatherings in between, it’s in poor taste to show up empty handed, but rest assured, Cost Plus World Market has you covered with the perfect hostess gift.
Wine or bubbly is always a hit, as a very traditional hostess gift. Switch it up this year with a bottle of rose, that’s as pretty as your host. Serve it up with some unexpected gold or luxe-marble bar accessories.
The idea of giving a live gift might be a little intimidating but these plants all require very light care. Better yet, they provide beautiful greenery and will keep your hosts’ home pretty, long after the holidays have passed. Upgrade the burlap by replanting in a terra-cotta pot before gifting.
The best part? All of these gifts are under $50 each, so pick a few or buy one that you’ll know your host will love. If you pick a few, you can even break up the sets and use one now and one for the party next week!
1 . Mini Olive Tree – $19.99
2. Live Ivy Topiary Plant – $49
3. Live Lemon Cypress Tree – $29.99 – $39.99
4. Rose, rose, rose – Price varies by store (unfortunately not available online – I tried)
5. Mid Century Bottle Stoppers – $11.99 (set of two)
6. White Stone with Gold Wine Stopper – $16.99
7. Small Antler Wreaths – $29.99 (set of two)
8. Marble & Gold Bar Set – $39.99
9. Cheers & Party On Bottle Openers – $13.99 (set of two)
10. Marble Hexagon Coasters – $12.99 (set of four)
11. Marble Paddle Cutting Board – $14.99
12. White Marble Cheese Slicer – $12.99
Shop locally at Shopper’s World in Framingham. If you haven’t been over here yet, you’re crazy, it’s a quick 25 minute drive from Boston!