Valentine’s day is right around the corner, like, literally, a few days away. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite items for your Valentine or Galentine (bestie) gifts, all under $100.
Traveling? On the go? This Kate Spade mini speaker is perfect to take with you. It’s pink, so it naturally made it into our valentine’s day gift guide.
The Paper Store has tons of goodies, including these Dogeared necklaces that are so dainty and feminine, we love them in layered in gold. We’re also digging the mantras on each, making them extra special, so you gift necklaces that are near and dear to her heart.
Valentine’s day wouldn’t be complete with out some sort of sweets. Ditch the traditional chocolate and get her something unexpected. Champagne gummy bears and olive (you!) almonds, both under $10, for the win.
This Shop Ban.do reusable tote is so cheery, it’s the perfect size for your lunch or to put your produce in during your weekly trip to the market. Check your local stores for this one, or parooze the other super cute options.
This Smashbox gift set is just perfect for someone to try out the matte trend, with a few staple colors: Bing Matte (classic red), First Time Matte (neutral coral) and Publicist Matte (vibrant fuchsia), that will never go out of style. The trio is paraben and sulfate free.
Diptyque’s new limited edition floral candles smell like absolute heaven. After burning, the jar makes for a beautiful catch-all or vase for short stemmed blooms.
1. Kate Spade Music to My Ears Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $59.99 via The Paper Store
2. Dogeared Balance Necklace – $48 via The Paper Store
3. Dogeared Love Knot Necklace – $58 via The Paper Store
4. Sugarfina “Cheers to us” Champagne Gummy Bears – $8.50
5. Shop Ban.do heart tote – $25 via The Paper Store
6. Smashbox Be Legendary Matte Minis – $22 ($50 value)
8. Sugarfina Olive You Martini Almonds – $7.50
9. Fujifilm Instax 8 Mini Camera – $69 (Normally $99)
10. Diptyque Rosa Mondi Limited Edition Candle – $68