With temps slowly (very slowly) rising in New England – it’s officially dress weather in my book. I’ve rounded up a few of my fave, must-have spring dresses under $150, below:
I’m currently loving any and all midi and maxi-length frocks. This floral wrap dress from WAYF would be perfect for an outdoor, summer wedding. This striped maxi would be perfect for a day by the water with espadrilles or date night with wedges. What would a spring/summer wardrobe be without a gingham number? I love this flirty + feminine gingham sundress (heart eyes).
1. WAYF Wrap Maxi Dress – $148
2. SUNDRY Tie Back Maxi – $138
3. MINKPINK Midi Dress – $119
4. Bardot Gingham Sundress – $109
For a fancier summer wedding, this lace midi dress is so easy plus it comes in so many colors! Lace is a timeless classic. Ruffles + wraps are so hot right now. This mini wrap dress would be so cute with white sneakers or slip on sandals. Invest in a simple black slip dress for grab-and-go versatility. And can we please talk about how gorgeous this white lace dress is?! I’m loving white dresses right now.
5. ASTR Lace Midi Dress – $89
6. WAYF Ruffle Wrap Dress – $89
7. Everlane Slip Dress – $88
8. Moon River Lace Midi Dress – $86
9. ASOS Pleated Midi Dress – $60
I’m usually more of a neutral person when it comes to outfitting but I am so obsessed with this bold stripe midi dress. I think it’s so fun for warm weather! This green floral frock is also a pretty option! If you’re feeling nautical, this ASOS halter dress and ASOS off shoulder stripe dress scream nauti. For a more budget-friendly white dress, opt for this Moon River cold shoulder dress. Button-front is so in right now. This button dress is on trend and at the “totally justifiable” price point.
10. Boohoo Bold Stripe Midi Dress – $44
12. ASOS Halter Swing Dress – $32
13. Moon River Cold Shoulder Dress – $30 (from $90!)
14. ASOS Off Shoulder Stripe Dress – $29
15. GOOD LUCK GEM Button Midi Dress – $27 (from $58!)
Just add some self tanner and you’re good to go! Hello, spring. Goodbye, pants-only weather.